| Joanne Richards
your Dominion Lending
Building Lives. Achieving Dreams.
Welcome! Joanne Richards, your Dominion Lending Centre Mortgage Consultant, will help you make the right financial choices in Kamloops, BC and the Thompson Nicola.
A home purchase to debt management, renovations to investment property Joanne’s financial advice and expertise will give you financial advantages that help build your dreams and financial goals. Joanne has coached many clients prior to applying for a mortgage. Whether you are self-employed, a first time homebuyer, investor or looking after your debt, Joanne knows the ins and outs of helping you become financially ready for your next stage of life.
At absolutely no extra cost to you, the purchaser, Joanne oversees the financial and lending process and transactions. As your Dominion Lending Centre Mortgage Consultant, she is your liaison between your realtor, lender, lawyer, accountant and appraiser. She reduces your stress, streamlines the process and works hard to get you the best lending rates and terms that fit your needs and lifestyle. Contact Joanne today!
Joanne has an extensive background in banking and financial planning. This experience is a direct benefit to you by:
- Delivering specific lending choices that are right and specific for you
- Providing better lending options and competitive mortgage products
- Navigating successfully through complex and specialized mortgage situations
- Sourcing the RIGHT lender, terms and conditions for your individual needs
- Providing lending options to maximize your lifestyle and financial goals
- Educating you on all mortgage opportunities
- Streamlining and simplifying processes
- Providing peace of mind, expert service and advice
Competitive mortgage products = the very best mortgage loans and options for you.
- Investment properties – personal and business
- Recreational properties
- Lifestyle and Livability
- First time home buyers
- Imperfect credit history
- Mortgage Insurance products
"Buying a home is a significant investment and when it comes to choosing a mortgage it can be very satisfying knowing that someone is looking after your best interests. I can give you different options for your mortgage that will meet YOUR financial needs."